Signing Time Foundation
The Signing Time Foundation is dedicated to help make sign language fun and accessible to all children.
We are committed to a vision of the world in which all children can express themselves and be understood.
Foundation projects include:
- Sign It ASL: Partnering with The National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM) and Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) coordinators. Sign It ASL is delivered at absolutely NO COST to families with newborns diagnosed with hearing loss within the U.S.A.
- Down Syndrome Buddy Walks: Providing concerts and Signing Time products for Down Syndrome Association fund raisers
- Benefit Concerts with Rachel Coleman: For national and community-based non-profit organizations
- Professional Conference Presentations: Including Autism Speaks, Council for Exceptional Children, Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
Donate to the Signing Foundation
A message from Rachel for parents with children who are Deaf:
I’m Rachel Coleman. Like you, I am the parent of a child who is deaf.
When my daughter was diagnosed, I had so many questions, hopes, and fears. I searched for answers that sometimes took years to find. Nearly two decades later, I’ve created this site to help you get answers, access resources, and connect with a community that understands your needs.
As you start your own journey in parenting a child with hearing loss, I have a special video message for you:
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Make a donation. Help us make a difference – one sign at a time!
- Attend an event. Community Concerts, Private Events, Conferences, Group Walks or Fundraisers and more.
- Invite Rachel to speak or host a Rachel concert. She is captivating keynote speaker with a truly amazing story. Benefit concerts are a fun and interactive event the whole family will enjoy.
Rachel Coleman was invited to speak at Deaf Awareness Week. She shares her compelling journey, that began when she learned her daughter, Leah, was deaf.
A lot of people have asked what we do during our live concerts and community events. Here’s a sneak peek! Rachel Coleman, Leah, Alex and Hopkins the Frog perform the Signing Time favorite “Leah’s Farm” song, live at this Las Vegas PBS Signing Time event.